I feel like the new kid on the first day at school - kids gathered at the playground staring and talking about the kid that just arrived. Writing my first post, I imagine the eyes of bloggers and all other world-wide web users just staring me down. I've wanted to create a blog for awhile, but I've been quite hesistant to do so. Why? I cannot totally pinpoint the hesitancy, but a part of me has this strange idea that bloggers are an exclusive society with knowledge of proper blogger etiquette that I'm unaware of. Or maybe I'm just waiting for a welcoming committee, an intiation process, a rite of passage or an infomercial to convince me to finally create a blog. Well, as you can see, here I am. The new kid has just arrived.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment