Monday, September 22, 2008

November 5th



I haven't quite yet decided if I should take off Wednesday November 5th from work. As we all know, November 5th is the day after the Presidential election. If Obama & Biden were to lose, I will be extremely depressed and rather be immersed in work (drowning myself in beer) than be around my staunch Republican family and listen to their cheers of victory and hails of glory. Now, if Obama & Biden were to win, I want to be at home. No, not to rub into the face of my Republican family, but to watch all the news coverage of this historical event. What to do, what to do....

I do know that on election night, I will be filled with anxiety and stressed out, so I have a hotel room on E. Superior St. reserved. I need to be far far away from any family Republican commentary and snide remarks. So, if you're passionate about Obama & Biden winning and need to get away from some Republicans, you're welcome to come join me and watch all the news coverage and hopefully Obama's victory.

No comments: